Sunday, December 3, 2017

Book Blog (Diary of a wimpy kid Double Down)

Diary of a wimpy kid Double Down is made by Jeff Kinney. This is a worldwide known comedy series.

This book is about Greg Heffly doing scumy things to get what he wants, but ultimately back firing on him. My favorite part is when Greg makes his friend Rowley do something and Rowley gets stuck in a tree then get on international television.

The main character Greg Heffly is not really a popular kid school but he tries to be. Like when he tried to go to a middle school party but he had to be in band, so he asked his parents to him a instrument. But with this instrument he had to practice every night, but didn’t want to put instrument music from his computer on.

I liked this book because it was funny and I feel liked something’s he did I would do. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes funny books because anyone that doesn’t like funny books wouldn’t enjoy this. I think the theme of this book is that karma will always come back to you.








1 comment:

  1. I like that you added your favorite parts and the theme! Next time, also add in why you think this is the theme, and a picture!

    ReplyDelete